Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What you need to be able to play.... a little bit of game homework.

Okay so at the moment it looks like we will be playing Friday. I would like to start at noon and play until 4pm at the latest.

If you are going to be at that game here are a few things I need from you to make it go quickly.

1) Go sign up for an account at the following website

www.roll20.net

This is where we will be playing and if you already have an account that is good.

2) Either have sent me your character concept or a link to a finished character sheet by Thursday night. THIS IS A MUST! I have to put the characters into the program so both you and I have access to your sheet.

3) Test out your microphone. Things don't work so well if we can't voice chat. Please make sure to be on Skype right before we play.

4) Send me your history. It can be as simple as a sentence, or as complicated as you would like to make it. I do however need to see it. As well please make sure you have a reason to be Heldren for the start of the game.

5)Please have read the players guide.

Okay that's it!
Can't wait to play on Friday!

Tootles
Mrs. G

No comments:

Post a Comment